1. Are all of these nails hand painted?
Yes! 100% of our nails are hand painted and carefully crafted.
2. What comes in a set?
A set of our nails includes:
- 10 hand painted press-on nails (ready-to-wear!)
- Nail file
- Manicure stick/cuticle pusher
- Alcohol prep pad
- Nail glue
- 24 adhesive tabs (with 6 different nail sizes)
3. Are the nails reusable? How long do they last?
All of our nails are completely reusable for your convenience. When properly applied, they can last up to 7 days using adhesive tabs and up to 2 weeks using nail glue. Please note that this may vary based on lifestyle.
4. How do I know what size I should order?
Please follow these steps to measure your nails before referencing our sizing chart below:
- Using transparent tape, place it across the largest part of your nail.
- Mark the 2 sides of your nail on the tape with a pen.
- Remove the tape and measure it with a ruler.
- Repeat for each nail.
5. How do I apply the nails?
- Push back your cuticles to remove excess skin with the manicure stick/cuticle pusher.
- Cleanse your fingernails with an alcohol prep pad to ensure there are no oils or dirt on your hands.
ApplicationUsing adhesive tabs:
- Take an adhesive tab of the same size as the nail tip and paste it on your fingernail or the inside of the nail tip.
- Tear off the transparent film and bring the nail tip up to your cuticle line, applying it at a downward angle.
- Press the nail tip onto your fingernail for 30 seconds. Apply pressure to the center of the nail and pinch at both sides to solidify the adhesive. Be careful not to dislodge the ornaments on the nail.
Using nail glue:
- Apply glue evenly to the part that needs to be pasted on the nail tip.
- Bring the nail tip up to your cuticle line and apply at a downward angle.
- Follow by applying pressure to the center of the nail and pinching at both sides to solidify the glue. Press until the glue is firm. Be careful not to dislodge the ornaments on the nail.
Finally, you can use the nail file to file down the nail tips to fit your nail beds accordingly; however, please take care not to dislodge the ornaments on the nails.